1. Staticking will not be responsible if client avails Same Service from third party , We will only Calculate the start count of the order.
2. Technical Issues can result delay in delivery then the usual time duration of completion Reason Can be as follows : Update on Particular Social Media Platform , Holiday , Server Error or Technical Glitch Etc.
3. Domestic Users can use Following mode of payments to place the order (Credit/Debit Card), Safex(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Payment Wallets/UPI), NEFT/IMPS, PayTm whereas rest use (Master/Visa/Amex Credit-Debit Card) on Safex.
4. After placing order & paying successfully Order can not be paused Neither refund will be Possible kindly recheck details before placing order If still you find any issues email us on support@Staticking.com.
5. Once order is in under process ,Edits or changes are restricted in the placed order.
6. Minimum Time Duration of Order will depend on the volume , Platform where order is placed and the service.
Should you really worry about getting a Facebook check – blue or grey – on your business page? It seems difficult but Static King can help. We are a leading Facebook verification provider with immense potential and experience of getting both blue and grey checks for our clients.
What are Facebook checks?
Facebook identifies its users with checks and the largest social media awards checks according to its findings. For example, take grey check that it awards to local businesses and organizations and lists them under its local business category. And it is easier to achieve. But blue check is considered premium as it is awarded only to public figures and global brands. And it is difficult to achieve.
Which Facebook check should get?
If you are local business, you should opt for a grey check but if you want to make your business a global brand or you want to become a public-figure then you should work hard to get a blue check. Static King has a Facebook verification trick that works. And we can help in achieving the desired result within a short time.
Facebook authenticates verified businesses and users with blue and grey checks. And these checks matter most. Also, the largest social media keeps updating its authentication strategy to allow more and more users to apply for checks. With Facebook authentication, you will get the highlight you need get attention of the targeted users.
Add legitimacy to your business
Facebook verification code suggests that your business is trustworthy and that you are serious in boosting performance of your business. It is like a certification of authentication from the largest social media. The message it gives to the viewers is that they can count on your business for service or products.
Avoid fake and duplicate pages and multiple entries
Having a Facebook check will help prevent others from creating duplicate pages of your business. It happens with leading businesses. Also, popular personalities face trouble from impostors. But there is a reliable solution to this problem and that is to get the right authentication mark that differentiates your Facebook page from others.
Assure your visitors of safety
If you want to use your Facebook page for customer relation service then it becomes mandatory for you to authenticate your Facebook page so that your clients could deal with your business on social media without any fear or apprehension. And being a leading Facebook verification provider, we can say that your clients will want to confirm that they are dealing with the right business.
Improve page ranking
It will improve your ranking on Facebook search. Whenever a user searched information about the business you are doing, Facebook will show your business on top results that will divert targeted traffic to your Facebook page.
Having a Facebook check will help boost your page rank on social media and increase your page views and activities. Static King has the Facebook page verification trick that works well for every business. And this is evident from our portfolio and client testimonials.